Publishing research using ab43812? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab43812 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Mehedi M et al. Multicolor Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy to Generate High-resolution Images of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Particles and Infected Cells. Bio Protoc 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29057295
- Liang B et al. Improved Prefusion Stability, Optimized Codon Usage, and Augmented Virion Packaging Enhance the Immunogenicity of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Protein in a Vectored-Vaccine Candidate. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28539444
- Coates M et al. Preclinical Characterization of PC786, an Inhaled Small-Molecule Respiratory Syncytial Virus L Protein Polymerase Inhibitor. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 61:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28652242
- Mehedi M et al. A novel host factor for human respiratory syncytial virus. Commun Integr Biol 10:e1319025 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28702128
- Mehedi M et al. Actin-Related Protein 2 (ARP2) and Virus-Induced Filopodia Facilitate Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Spread. PLoS Pathog 12:e1006062 (2016). PubMed: 27926942
- Liang B et al. Packaging and Prefusion Stabilization Separately and Additively Increase the Quantity and Quality of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)-Neutralizing Antibodies Induced by an RSV Fusion Protein Expressed by a Parainfluenza Virus Vector. J Virol 90:10022-10038 (2016). PubMed: 27581977
- Currie SM et al. Cathelicidins Have Direct Antiviral Activity against Respiratory Syncytial Virus In Vitro and Protective Function In Vivo in Mice and Humans. J Immunol 196:2699-710 (2016). IF . PubMed: 26873992
- Liang B et al. Enhanced Neutralizing Antibody Response Induced by Respiratory Syncytial Virus Prefusion F Protein Expressed by a Vaccine Candidate. J Virol 89:9499-510 (2015). PubMed: 26157122
- Mackow N et al. Attenuated Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 1 (HPIV1) Expressing the Fusion Glycoprotein of Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) as a Bivalent HPIV1/RSV Vaccine. J Virol 89:10319-32 (2015). PubMed: 26223633
- Nguyen PQ et al. Antiviral Cystine Knot a-Amylase Inhibitors from Alstonia scholaris. J Biol Chem 290:31138-50 (2015). PubMed: 26546678
- Liang B et al. Chimeric bovine/human parainfluenza virus type 3 expressing respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) F glycoprotein: effect of insert position on expression, replication, immunogenicity, stability, and protection against RSV infection. J Virol 88:4237-50 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24478424
- Krzyzaniak MA et al. Host cell entry of respiratory syncytial virus involves macropinocytosis followed by proteolytic activation of the f protein. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003309 (2013). PubMed: 23593008