Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Respiratory Syncytial Virus (HRP)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, Neutralising
- Reacts with: Respiratory syncytial virus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Respiratory Syncytial Virus antibody (HRP)
See all Respiratory Syncytial Virus primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Respiratory Syncytial Virus (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, Neutralisingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Respiratory syncytial virus
Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus isolate.
Covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of Horseradish Peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20686 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceRespiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. RSV infection produces a variety of signs and symptoms involving different areas of the respiratory tract, from the nose to the lungs. RSV is a negative sense, enveloped RNA virus. The virion is variable in shape and size with average diameter of between 120 and 300 nm. The 63 kD RSV fusion protein of the RSS 2 strain (subtype A) directs fusion of viral and cellular membranes, results in viral penetration, and can direct fusion of infected cells with adjoining cells, resulting in the formation of syncytia or multi nucleated giant cells.
Cellular localizationVirion. Host cytoplasm
- Entrez Gene: 2829063 Respiratory syncytial virus
- RS virus antibody
- RSV antibody
ab20686 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Jones HG et al. Structural basis for recognition of the central conserved region of RSV G by neutralizing human antibodies. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006935 (2018). PubMed: 29509814
- Groppo R et al. Effect of genetic background and delivery route on the preclinical properties of a live attenuated RSV vaccine. PLoS One 13:e0199452 (2018). PubMed: 29920563