Publishing research using ab41934? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41934 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Yuan S et al. SREBP-dependent lipidomic reprogramming as a broad-spectrum antiviral target. Nat Commun 10:120 (2019). PubMed: 30631056
- Rotolo A et al. Enhanced Anti-lymphoma Activity of CAR19-iNKT Cells Underpinned by Dual CD19 and CD1d Targeting. Cancer Cell 34:596-610.e11 (2018). PubMed: 30300581
- Mu Q et al. RIP140/PGC-1a axis involved in vitamin A-induced neural differentiation by increasing mitochondrial function. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 46:806-816 (2018). PubMed: 29513101
- Mao XM et al. Retinoic Acid Receptor a Knockdown Suppresses the Tumorigenicity of Esophageal Carcinoma via Wnt/ß-catenin Pathway. Dig Dis Sci 63:3348-3358 (2018). PubMed: 30155836
- Fettig LM et al. Cross talk between progesterone receptors and retinoic acid receptors in regulation of cytokeratin 5-positive breast cancer cells. Oncogene 36:6074-6084 (2017). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 28692043
- Holm KL et al. Myeloid cell leukaemia 1 has a vital role in retinoic acid-mediated protection of Toll-like receptor 9-stimulated B cells from spontaneous and DNA damage-induced apoptosis. Immunology 149:62-73 (2016). PubMed: 27278254
- Coyle KM et al. Breast cancer subtype dictates DNA methylation and ALDH1A3-mediated expression of tumor suppressor RARRES1. Oncotarget 7:44096-44112 (2016). PubMed: 27286452
- Chen L et al. Evidence for genetic regulation of mRNA expression of the dosage-sensitive gene retinoic acid induced-1 (RAI1) in human brain. Sci Rep 6:19010 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 26743651
- Indrevær RL et al. IRF4 Is a Critical Gene in Retinoic Acid-Mediated Plasma Cell Formation and Is Deregulated in Common Variable Immunodeficiency-Derived B Cells. J Immunol 195:2601-11 (2015). PubMed: 26276871
- Figliozzi RW et al. Thyroid hormone-dependent epigenetic suppression of herpes simplex virus-1 gene expression and viral replication in differentiated neuroendocrine cells. J Neurol Sci 346:164-73 (2014). PubMed: 25175854
- Alotaibi H et al. Intronic elements in the Na+/I- symporter gene (NIS) interact with retinoic acid receptors and mediate initiation of transcription. Nucleic Acids Res 38:3172-85 (2010). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20123735
- Pendino F et al. Functional involvement of RINF, retinoid-inducible nuclear factor (CXXC5), in normal and tumoral human myelopoiesis. Blood 113:3172-81 (2009). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 19182210