Publishing research using ab28664? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28664 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lapierre LA et al. Interaction of phosphorylated Rab11-FIP2 with Eps15 regulates apical junction composition. Mol Biol Cell 28:1088-1100 (2017). PubMed: 28228550
- Nakagawa N et al. APC sets the Wnt tone necessary for cerebral cortical progenitor development. Genes Dev 31:1679-1692 (2017). PubMed: 28916710
- Xu C et al. Distinct Hippocampal Pathways Mediate Dissociable Roles of Context in Memory Retrieval. Cell 167:961-972.e16 (2016). PubMed: 27773481
- Gunzenhäuser J et al. A Quantitative Approach to Evaluate the Impact of Fluorescent Labeling on Membrane-Bound HIV-Gag Assembly by Titration of Unlabeled Proteins. PLoS One 9:e115095 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25493438
- Schebelle L et al. Efficient conditional and promoter-specific in vivo expression of cDNAs of choice by taking advantage of recombinase-mediated cassette exchange using FlEx gene traps. Nucleic Acids Res 38:e106 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20139417
- Zornetta I et al. Imaging the cell entry of the anthrax oedema and lethal toxins with fluorescent protein chimeras. Cell Microbiol 12:1435-45 (2010). PubMed: 20438574
- Zhang Y et al. White adipose tissue cells are recruited by experimental tumors and promote cancer progression in mouse models. Cancer Res 69:5259-66 (2009). PubMed: 19491274
- Froissard M et al. Heterologous expression of AtClo1, a plant oil body protein, induces lipid accumulation in yeast. FEMS Yeast Res 9:428-38 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19220478
- Kalyuzhniy O et al. Adenovirus serotype 5 hexon is critical for virus infection of hepatocytes in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:5483-8 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18391209