Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RFP (FITC)
- Suitable for: WB
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RFP antibody (FITC)
See all RFP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RFP (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab34764 detects RFP tagged proteins. No reaction was observed against serum proteins.Expect reactivity against RFP and its variants: mCherry, tdTomato, mBanana, mOrange, mPlum, mOrange and mStrawberry”.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to RFP. derived from the mushroom polyp coral Discosoma
3.4 moles FITC per mole of rabbit IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesaffinity purification was followed by solid phase adsorption to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34764 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa.|
RelevanceFluorescent proteins have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions.
- DsRed antibody
- GFP like chromoprotein antibody
- red fluorescent protein antibody
- RFP antibody
ab34764 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Sidwell T et al. Attenuation of TCR-induced transcription by Bach2 controls regulatory T cell differentiation and homeostasis. Nat Commun 11:252 (2020). PubMed: 31937752
- Saxena V et al. Whole Transcriptome Analysis of Renal Intercalated Cells Predicts Lipopolysaccharide Mediated Inhibition of Retinoid X Receptor alpha Function. Sci Rep 9:545 (2019). PubMed: 30679625
- Ruelas Cinco EDC et al. Expression of the receptor of advanced glycation end-products (RAGE) and membranal location in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) in obesity and insulin resistance. Iran J Basic Med Sci 22:623-630 (2019). PubMed: 31231489
- Donnelly JM et al. Sonic hedgehog mediates the proliferation and recruitment of transformed mesenchymal stem cells to the stomach. PLoS One 8:e75225 (2013). PubMed: 24069395
- Starremans PG et al. A mouse model for polycystic kidney disease through a somatic in-frame deletion in the 5' end of Pkd1. Kidney Int 73:1394-405 (2008). PubMed: 18385665
- Carter V et al. PbSR is synthesized in macrogametocytes and involved in formation of the malaria crystalloids. Mol Microbiol 68:1560-9 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18452513