Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RFP (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RFP antibody (HRP)
See all RFP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RFP (HRP)
Specificityab34767 is designed to detect RFP and its variants.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Fusion protein The immunogen is a Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) fusion protein corresponding to the full length amino acid sequence (234aa) derived from the mushroom polyp coral Discosoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesimmunoaffinity chromatography was followed by solid phase adsorption to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa.|
RelevanceFluorescent proteins have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions.
- DsRed antibody
- GFP like chromoprotein antibody
- red fluorescent protein antibody
- RFP antibody
ab34767 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hennigan RF et al. Proximity biotinylation identifies a set of conformation-specific interactions between Merlin and cell junction proteins. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31015291
- Thevenard J et al. Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein-1 mediates endocytic clearance of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 and promotes its cytokine-like activities. PLoS One 9:e103839 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25075518
- Chen XW et al. SEC24A deficiency lowers plasma cholesterol through reduced PCSK9 secretion. Elife 2:e00444 (2013). PubMed: 23580231
- Caillaud MC et al. A downy mildew effector attenuates salicylic Acid-triggered immunity in Arabidopsis by interacting with the host mediator complex. PLoS Biol 11:e1001732 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24339748
- Batters C et al. Visualisation of PCNA monoubiquitination in vivo by single pass spectral imaging FRET microscopy. PLoS One 5:e9008 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20126408