Key features and details
- Potent, selective HDAC3 inhibitor
- CAS Number: 1396841-57-8
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameRGFP 966, HDAC3 inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective HDAC3 inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144819 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zylicz JJ et al. The Implication of Early Chromatin Changes in X Chromosome Inactivation. Cell 176:182-197.e23 (2019). PubMed: 30595450
- Shang A et al. Inhibition of histone deacetylase 3 via RGFP966 facilitates cortical plasticity underlying unusually accurate auditory associative cue memory for excitatory and inhibitory cue-reward associations. Behav Brain Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29860001
- Sharma M et al. Histone deacetylase 3 inhibition re-establishes synaptic tagging and capture in aging through the activation of nuclear factor kappa B. Sci Rep 5:16616 (2015). PubMed: 26577291