Publishing research using ab98887? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab98887 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Daruich A et al. Iron is neurotoxic in retinal detachment and transferrin confers neuroprotection. Sci Adv 5:eaau9940 (2019). PubMed: 30662950
- Zou T et al. Organoid-derived C-Kit+/SSEA4- human retinal progenitor cells promote a protective retinal microenvironment during transplantation in rodents. Nat Commun 10:1205 (2019). PubMed: 30872578
- Gospe SM et al. Photoreceptors in a mouse model of Leigh syndrome are capable of normal light-evoked signaling. J Biol Chem 294:12432-12443 (2019). PubMed: 31248988
- Diacou R et al. Six3 and Six6 Are Jointly Required for the Maintenance of Multipotent Retinal Progenitors through Both Positive and Negative Regulation. Cell Rep 25:2510-2523.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30485816
- Albalawi A et al. Carnosic acid attenuates acrylamide-induced retinal toxicity in zebrafish embryos. Exp Eye Res 175:103-114 (2018). PubMed: 29928899
- Wohlever ML et al. Msp1 Is a Membrane Protein Dislocase for Tail-Anchored Proteins. Mol Cell 67:194-202.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28712723
- Raghupathy RK et al. Rpgrip1 is required for rod outer segment development and ciliary protein trafficking in zebrafish. Sci Rep 7:16881 (2017). IHC-P ; Zebrafish . PubMed: 29203866
- Salinas RY et al. Photoreceptor discs form through peripherin-dependent suppression of ciliary ectosome release. J Cell Biol 216:1489-1499 (2017). PubMed: 28381413
- Mitkus M et al. Specialized photoreceptor composition in the raptor fovea. J Comp Neurol 525:2152-2163 (2017). PubMed: 28199005
- Çerman E et al. Retinal Electrophysiological Effects of Intravitreal Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Rats. PLoS One 11:e0156495 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27300133
- Spencer WJ et al. Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration (PRCD) Protein Requires N-Terminal S-Acylation and Rhodopsin Binding for Photoreceptor Outer Segment Localization and Maintaining Intracellular Stability. Biochemistry 55:5028-37 (2016). PubMed: 27509380
- Sawant O et al. Light-Regulated Thyroid Hormone Signaling Is Required for Rod Photoreceptor Development in the Mouse Retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:8248-57 (2015). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26720479
- Bouskila J et al. Rod photoreceptors express GPR55 in the adult vervet monkey retina. PLoS One 8:e81080 (2013). PubMed: 24244730