Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2806] to RIAM
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-RIAM antibody [EPR2806]
See all RIAM primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2806] to RIAM
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human RIAM aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human Lymph node, Fetal brain, Human spleen, Jurkat and HL-60 + retinoic acid cell lysates; Human tonsil tissue
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceRIAM (Rap1-GTP interacting adapter molecule) appears to function in the signal transduction from Ras activation to actin cytoskeletal remodeling via interaction with profilin and VASP. It suppresses insulin-induced promoter activities through AP1 and SRE and also mediates Rap1-induced adhesion.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane, Cytoplasm and cytoskeleton
- AB1IP antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein binding family B member 1 interacting protein antibody
- Amyloid beta precursor protein binding family B member 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RIAM antibody [EPR2806] (ab92537) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human Lymph node lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal brain lysate
Lane 3 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 5 : HL-60 + retinoic acid cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
ab92537, at 1/100 dilution, staining RIAM in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab92537 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhu L et al. Structure of Rap1b bound to talin reveals a pathway for triggering integrin activation. Nat Commun 8:1744 (2017). PubMed: 29170462
- Su W et al. Rap1 and its effector RIAM are required for lymphocyte trafficking. Blood 126:2695-703 (2015). PubMed: 26324702
- Wynne JP et al. Rap1-interacting adapter molecule (RIAM) associates with the plasma membrane via a proximity detector. J Cell Biol 199:317-30 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23045549