Product nameAnti-Ribosomal Protein S29 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ribosomal Protein S29
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
- Jurkat cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 7 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S14P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 40S ribosomal protein S29 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000178928 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000178929 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Li C et al. Proteomic Analysis of Liver Proteins in a Rat Model of Chronic Restraint Stress-Induced Depression. Biomed Res Int 2017:7508316 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28293639) »
- von Schalburg KR et al. Subcellular localization and characterization of estrogenic pathway regulators and mediators in Atlantic salmon spermatozoal cells. Histochem Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28983690) »