Publishing research using ab72139? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab72139 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li CZ et al. RIP1 regulates TNF-a-mediated lymphangiogenesis and lymphatic metastasis in gallbladder cancer by modulating the NF-?B-VEGF-C pathway. Onco Targets Ther 11:2875-2890 (2018). PubMed: 29844685
- Huang G et al. Necroptosis in 3-chloro-1, 2-propanediol (3-MCPD)-dipalmitate-induced acute kidney injury in vivo and its repression by miR-223-3p. Toxicology 406-407:33-43 (2018). PubMed: 29860048
- Cui YL et al. Necroptosis as a potential therapeutic target in multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Oncotarget 8:56980-56990 (2017). PubMed: 28915647
- Finger JN et al. Identification of an antibody-based immunoassay for measuring direct target binding of RIPK1 inhibitors in cells and tissues. Pharmacol Res Perspect 5:N/A (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 29226625
- Liu J et al. Ad-HGF improves the cardiac remodeling of rat following myocardial infarction by upregulating autophagy and necroptosis and inhibiting apoptosis. Am J Transl Res 8:4605-4627 (2016). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 27904666
- Agarwalla P & Banerjee R N-end rule pathway inhibition assists colon tumor regression via necroptosis. Mol Ther Oncolytics 3:16020 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27556106
- Liu J et al. Necroptosis Induced by Ad-HGF Activates Endogenous C-Kit+ Cardiac Stem Cells and Promotes Cardiomyocyte Proliferation and Angiogenesis in the Infarcted Aged Heart. Cell Physiol Biochem 40:847-860 (2016). PubMed: 27941320