Publishing research using ab62344? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62344 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wang W et al. Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Protects Nucleus Pulposus Cells from Compression-Induced Apoptosis and Necroptosis via Inhibiting Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2018:6719460 (2018). PubMed: 29721028
- Huang G et al. Necroptosis in 3-chloro-1, 2-propanediol (3-MCPD)-dipalmitate-induced acute kidney injury in vivo and its repression by miR-223-3p. Toxicology 406-407:33-43 (2018). PubMed: 29860048
- Luo Y et al. Exogenous hydrogen sulfide ameliorates high glucose-induced myocardial injury & inflammation via the CIRP-MAPK signaling pathway in H9c2 cardiac cells. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29857073
- Yang M et al. Neuroprotective Effect of ß-Caryophyllene on Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury via Regulation of Necroptotic Neuronal Death and Inflammation:In Vivoandin Vitro. Front Neurosci 11:583 (2017). PubMed: 29123466
- Zhou X et al. RIP3 attenuates the pancreatic damage induced by deletion of ATG7. Cell Death Dis 8:e2918 (2017). PubMed: 28703808
- Günther C et al. The pseudokinase MLKL mediates programmed hepatocellular necrosis independently of RIPK3 during hepatitis. J Clin Invest 126:4346-4360 (2016). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 27756058
- Zhu Y et al. RIPK3-Mediated Necroptosis and Apoptosis Contributes to Renal Tubular Cell Progressive Loss and Chronic Kidney Disease Progression in Rats. PLoS One 11:e0156729 (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27281190
- Pavlosky A et al. RIPK3-mediated necroptosis regulates cardiac allograft rejection. Am J Transplant 14:1778-90 (2014). PubMed: 24984764
- Furr SR et al. A role for DNA-dependent activator of interferon regulatory factor in the recognition of herpes simplex virus type 1 by glial cells. J Neuroinflammation 8:99 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21838860