Publishing research using ab209384? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab209384 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ali M & Mocarski ES Proteasome inhibition blocks necroptosis by attenuating death complex aggregation. Cell Death Dis 9:346 (2018). PubMed: 29497034
- Sureshbabu A et al. RIPK3 promotes sepsis-induced acute kidney injury via mitochondrial dysfunction. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29875323
- González-Juarbe N et al. Pore-forming toxin-mediated ion dysregulation leads to death receptor-independent necroptosis of lung epithelial cells during bacterial pneumonia. Cell Death Differ 24:917-928 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28387756
- Yang SH et al. Nec-1 alleviates cognitive impairment with reduction of Aß and tau abnormalities in APP/PS1 mice. EMBO Mol Med 9:61-77 (2017). WB, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 27861127
- Szobi A et al. Analysis of necroptotic proteins in failing human hearts. J Transl Med 15:86 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28454582
- Dong W et al. Protective effect of NSA on intestinal epithelial cells in a necroptosis model. Oncotarget 8:86726-86735 (2017). PubMed: 29156831
- Dong W et al. NADPH oxidase inhibitor, diphenyleneiodonium prevents necroptosis in HK-2 cells. Biomed Rep 7:226-230 (2017). PubMed: 28894570
- Li D et al. A cytosolic heat shock protein 90 and cochaperone CDC37 complex is required for RIP3 activation during necroptosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:5017-22 (2015). PubMed: 25852146