Publishing research using ab195117? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab195117 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zechendorf E et al. Heparan Sulfate Induces Necroptosis in Murine Cardiomyocytes: A Medical-In silico Approach Combining In vitro Experiments and Machine Learning. Front Immunol 9:393 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29616016
- Fuchslocher Chico J et al. The enhanced susceptibility of ADAM-17 hypomorphic mice to DSS-induced colitis is not ameliorated by loss of RIPK3, revealing an unexpected function of ADAM-17 in necroptosis. Oncotarget 9:12941-12958 (2018). PubMed: 29560122
- Wang W et al. Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Protects Nucleus Pulposus Cells from Compression-Induced Apoptosis and Necroptosis via Inhibiting Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2018:6719460 (2018). PubMed: 29721028
- Sureshbabu A et al. RIPK3 promotes sepsis-induced acute kidney injury via mitochondrial dysfunction. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29875323
- Hos NJ et al. Type I interferon enhances necroptosis of Salmonella Typhimurium-infected macrophages by impairing antioxidative stress responses. J Cell Biol 216:4107-4121 (2017). PubMed: 29055012
- Dong W et al. Protective effect of NSA on intestinal epithelial cells in a necroptosis model. Oncotarget 8:86726-86735 (2017). PubMed: 29156831
- Lin J et al. RIPK1 counteracts ZBP1-mediated necroptosis to inhibit inflammation. Nature 540:124-128 (2016). PubMed: 27819681
- Meng L et al. RIP3-mediated necrotic cell death accelerates systematic inflammation and mortality. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:11007-12 (2015). RT-PCR ; Mouse . PubMed: 26283397