Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2D7] to RIP3 (phospho T231 + S232)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-RIP3 (phospho T231 + S232) antibody [2D7]
See all RIP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2D7] to RIP3 (phospho T231 + S232)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse RIP3 (phospho T231 + S232).
- WB: Human and mouse pancreas tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab205421 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
Tissue specificityDetected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung and kidney. Isoform 3 is significantly increased in colon and lung cancers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Receptor interacting protein 3 antibody
- Receptor interacting serine threonine kinase 3 antibody
- Receptor interacting serine/threonine protein kinase 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RIP3 (phospho T231 + S232) antibody [2D7] (ab205421) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) at 10 µg
Lane 2 : Pancreas (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 3 : MEF1 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) at 10 µg with RIP3 Peptide (non-mod) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 5 : Pancreas (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg with RIP3 peptide (non-mod) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 6 : MEF1 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg with RIP3 Peptide (non-mod) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 7 : Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) with RIP3 phospho T231 + S232 peptide at 1 µg/ml
Lane 8 : Pancreas (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg with RIP3 phospho T231 + S232 peptide at 1 µg/ml
Lane 9 : MEF1 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg with RIP3 phospho T231 + S232 peptide at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65485) at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
Observed band size: 57 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Serially diluted ab205421 was bound to immobilised RIP3 phospho peptide (T231), RIP3 phospho peptide (S232), RIP3 dual phospho peptide (T231+S232) or RIP3 control peptide (RIP3-nP; all peptides at 1 microgram x mL-1). The antibody was detected by HRP-labeled goat anti-mouse IgG and signal was developed with TMB substrate.
ab205421 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Lee SB et al. The AMPK-Parkin axis negatively regulates necroptosis and tumorigenesis by inhibiting the necrosome. Nat Cell Biol 21:940-951 (2019). PubMed: 31358971
- Zhu Y et al. AT1 and AT2 receptors modulate renal tubular cell necroptosis in angiotensin II-infused renal injury mice. Sci Rep 9:19450 (2019). PubMed: 31857626
- Kattah MG et al. A20 and ABIN-1 synergistically preserve intestinal epithelial cell survival. J Exp Med 215:1839-1852 (2018). PubMed: 29930103
- Weber K et al. Nuclear RIPK3 and MLKL contribute to cytosolic necrosome formation and necroptosis. Commun Biol 1:6 (2018). PubMed: 30271893
- Chen W et al. Ppm1b negatively regulates necroptosis through dephosphorylating Rip3. Nat Cell Biol 17:434-44 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25751141
- Chen W et al. Diverse sequence determinants control human and mouse receptor interacting protein 3 (RIP3) and mixed lineage kinase domain-like (MLKL) interaction in necroptotic signaling. J Biol Chem 288:16247-61 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23612963