Publishing research using ab75971? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75971 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang Z et al. Phosphorylation at S153 as a Functional Switch of Phosphatidylethanolamine Binding Protein 1 in Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Rats. Front Mol Neurosci 10:358 (2017). PubMed: 29163033
- Macrae K et al. Defining the role of DAG, mitochondrial function, and lipid deposition in palmitate-induced proinflammatory signaling and its counter-modulation by palmitoleate. J Lipid Res 54:2366-78 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23833248
- Al-Mulla F et al. Clinical implications for loss or diminution of expression of Raf-1 kinase inhibitory protein and its phosphorylated form in ductal breast cancer. Am J Cancer Res 3:446-64 (2013). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24224123
- Deiss K et al. Raf kinase inhibitor protein (RKIP) dimer formation controls its target switch from Raf1 to G protein-coupled receptor kinase (GRK) 2. J Biol Chem 287:23407-17 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22610096
- Litherland GJ et al. Protein kinase C isoforms zeta and iota mediate collagenase expression and cartilage destruction via STAT3- and ERK-dependent c-fos induction. J Biol Chem 285:22414-25 (2010). PubMed: 20463008