Publishing research using ab5401? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5401 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Szafran AT et al. Characterizing properties of non-estrogenic substituted bisphenol analogs using high throughput microscopy and image analysis. PLoS One 12:e0180141 (2017). PubMed: 28704378
- Meuris F et al. Symptomatic Improvement in Human Papillomavirus-Induced Epithelial Neoplasia by Specific Targeting of the CXCR4 Chemokine Receptor. J Invest Dermatol 136:473-80 (2016). PubMed: 26967480
- Bolt MJ et al. Systems level-based RNAi screening by high content analysis identifies UBR5 as a regulator of estrogen receptor-a protein levels and activity. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24441042
- Chang PV et al. The microbial metabolite butyrate regulates intestinal macrophage function via histone deacetylase inhibition. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:2247-52 (2014). PubMed: 24390544
- Stossi F et al. Defining estrogenic mechanisms of bisphenol A analogs through high throughput microscopy-based contextual assays. Chem Biol 21:743-53 (2014). PubMed: 24856822
- Bolt MJ et al. Coactivators enable glucocorticoid receptor recruitment to fine-tune estrogen receptor transcriptional responses. Nucleic Acids Res 41:4036-48 (2013). ICC . PubMed: 23444138
- Krystof V et al. 4-arylazo-3,5-diamino-1H-pyrazole CDK inhibitors: SAR study, crystal structure in complex with CDK2, selectivity, and cellular effects. J Med Chem 49:6500-9 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17064068
- Otero G et al. Elongator, a multisubunit component of a novel RNA polymerase II holoenzyme for transcriptional elongation. Mol Cell 3:109-18 (1999). PubMed: 10024884