Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RNF144A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RNF144A antibody
See all RNF144A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF144A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human RNF144A (internal sequence).
Previously labelled as RNF144.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75054 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).|
FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which accepts ubiquitin from E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes UBE2L3 and UBE2L6 in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RBR family. RNF144 subfamily.
Contains 1 IBR-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 RING-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0161 antibody
- Probable E3 ubiquitin protein ligase RNF144A antibody
- Probable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF144A antibody
All lanes : Anti-RNF144A antibody (ab75054) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from COLO cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Observed band size: 30 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 86 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab75054 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chen X et al. DHHC protein family targets different subsets of glioma stem cells in specific niches. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:25 (2019). PubMed: 30658672
- Ho SR et al. Regulation of RNF144A E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Activity by Self-association through Its Transmembrane Domain. J Biol Chem 290:23026-38 (2015). PubMed: 26216882
- Ho SR et al. RNF144A, an E3 ubiquitin ligase for DNA-PKcs, promotes apoptosis during DNA damage. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E2646-55 (2014). PubMed: 24979766
- Marzook H et al. Metastasis-associated protein 1 drives tumor cell migration and invasion through transcriptional repression of RING finger protein 144A. J Biol Chem 287:5615-26 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22184113