Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RNF216
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RNF216 antibody
See all RNF216 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF216
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse RNF216 (N terminal).
(Peptide available as
- Mouse heart cell lysate
Protein previously labeled as TRIAD3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesPurified by ion exchange chromatography
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa).Can be blocked with Human RNF216 peptide (ab39886).|
RelevanceThe TRIAD3 gene encodes a cytoplasmic protein which specifically colocalizes and interacts with the serine/threonine protein kinase, receptor-interacting protein (RIP). Zinc finger domains of the encoded protein are required for its interaction with RIP and for inhibition of TNF- and IL1-induced NF-kappa B activation pathways. The encoded protein may also function as an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which accepts ubiquitin from E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes and transfers it to substrates. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described for this locus but the full-length natures of only some are known.
- CAHH antibody
- E3 ubiquitin ligase TRIAD3 antibody
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF216 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-RNF216 antibody (ab25961) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-RNF216 antibody (ab25961) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-RNF216 antibody (ab25961) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : Mouse heart cell lysates
Predicted band size: 99 kDa
Observed band size: 95 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab25961 at 10µg/ml staining RNF216 in mouse heart by IHC
Immunofluorescence of RNF216 in Mouse Heart cells using ab25961 at 20 ug/ml.
ab25961 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Evankovich J et al. Toll-Like Receptor 8 Stability is Regulated by Ring Finger 216 in response to circulating MicroRNAs. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31385713
- Rajagopalan S et al. TNFR-associated factor 6 and TGF-ß-activated kinase 1 control signals for a senescence response by an endosomal NK cell receptor. J Immunol 192:714-21 (2014). PubMed: 24337384
- Xu C et al. Regulation of autophagy by E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF216 through BECN1 ubiquitination. Autophagy 10:2239-50 (2014). PubMed: 25484083
- Miah SM et al. Ubiquitylation of an internalized killer cell Ig-like receptor by Triad3A disrupts sustained NF-?B signaling. J Immunol 186:2959-69 (2011). PubMed: 21270397