Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4755] to RNF36
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-RNF36 antibody [EPR4755]
See all RNF36 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4755] to RNF36
Specificityab111943 detects at least 4 isoforms.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human RNF36 aa 450-550 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human testis and Neuro-2a cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111943 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 29-54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation is necessary for nuclear localization.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
- Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin protein ligase TRIM69 antibody
- HSD34 antibody
- RFP like domain containing protein trimless antibody
ab111943 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Rong X et al. TRIM69 inhibits cataractogenesis by negatively regulating p53. Redox Biol 22:101157 (2019). PubMed: 30844644
- Rihn SJ et al. TRIM69 Inhibits Vesicular Stomatitis Indiana Virus. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31375575
- Wang K et al. Interferon-stimulated TRIM69 interrupts dengue virus replication by ubiquitinating viral nonstructural protein 3. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007287 (2018). PubMed: 30142214