Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RNF38
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RNF38 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RNF38
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human cerebral cortex tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in testis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- RING finger protein 38 antibody
- Rnf38 antibody
- RNF38_HUMAN antibody
- RP11-84P7.4 antibody
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nuclei but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121487 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
ab121487 at 1/50 dilution staining RNF38 in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121487 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Cham KL et al. Expression of RING Finger Protein 38 in Serotonergic Neurons in the Brain of Nile Tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus. Front Neuroanat 12:109 (2018). PubMed: 30574074
- Cham KL et al. RING Finger Protein 38 Is a Neuronal Protein in the Brain of Nile Tilapia,Oreochromis niloticus. Front Neuroanat 11:72 (2017). PubMed: 28912690