Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Robo1
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Robo1 antibody
See all Robo1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Robo1
SpecificitySome batches may cross-react with Robo2 and Robo3. Please see abreview for more details.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
- WB: HEK-293, HeLa, MCF-7, A-549, and A-172 lysates. IHC-P: Human brain tissue. IHC-Fr: Mouse lung tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7279 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/30000 - 1/60000.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Detects a band of approximately 181 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionReceptor for SLIT1 and SLIT2 which are thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development. In axon growth cones, the silencing of the attractive effect of NTN1 by SLIT2 may require the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. May be required for lung development.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with exception of kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ROBO family.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsUbiquitinated. May be deubiquitinated by USP33.
- Information by UniProt
- Deleted in U twenty twenty antibody
- DUTT 1 antibody
- DUTT1 antibody
Anti-Robo1 antibody (ab7279) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
This image shows staining of human brain tissue.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of mouse lung tissue sections (adult, frozen 100 µm wholemount sections) labelling Robo1 with ab7279 at 1/50 dilution. The tissue was paraformaldehyde fixed and permeabilized with triton x-100 before incubation with the antibody for 16 hours at 4°C.
Anti-Robo1 antibody (ab7279) at 1/1000 dilution + HEK 293T cells at 25 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
All lanes : Anti-Robo1 antibody (ab7279) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK-293 (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : A549 (human lung carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : LNCaP (human prostate cancer cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 8 : MOLT-4 (human lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 9 : Ramos (human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 10 : Raji (human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 11 : A-172 (human brain glioblastoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 12 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase Rabbit secondary antibody for 60 minutes at room temperature at 1/30000 dilution
Observed band size: 181 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary antibody incubated overnight at 4C.
Blocking Buffer: 1% Casein-TTBS for 30 min at room temperature.
ELISA results of purified ab7279 tested against BSA-conjugated peptide of immunizing peptide. Each well was coated in duplicate with 0.1µg of conjugate. The starting dilution of antibody was 5µg/ml and the X-axis represents the Log10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. Assay performed using 3% fish gel, Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody Peroxidase Conjugated secondary and TMB ELISA Peroxidase Substrate.
ab7279 has been referenced in 40 publications.
- Chen B et al. Dynamic expression of Slit1-3 and Robo1-2 in the mouse peripheral nervous system after injury. Neural Regen Res 15:948-958 (2020). PubMed: 31719262
- Gong L et al. SLIT3 deficiency attenuates pressure overload-induced cardiac fibrosis and remodeling. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32644051
- Rezniczek GA et al. ROBO1 Expression in Metastasizing Breast and Ovarian Cancer: SLIT2-induced Chemotaxis Requires Heparan Sulfates (Heparin). Anticancer Res 39:1267-1273 (2019). PubMed: 30842157
- Yao Y et al. Activation of Slit2/Robo1 Signaling Promotes Tumor Metastasis in Colorectal Carcinoma through Activation of the TGF-ß/Smads Pathway. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31242633
- Xia Y et al. Reduced USP33 expression in gastric cancer decreases inhibitory effects of Slit2-Robo1 signalling on cell migration and EMT. Cell Prolif 52:e12606 (2019). PubMed: 30896071