Product nameRobo1 peptide
See all Robo1 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Deleted in U twenty twenty
- DUTT 1
FunctionReceptor for SLIT1 and SLIT2 which are thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development. In axon growth cones, the silencing of the attractive effect of NTN1 by SLIT2 may require the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. May be required for lung development.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with exception of kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ROBO family.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsUbiquitinated. May be deubiquitinated by USP33.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab94835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.