Publishing research using ab71598? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71598 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li JR et al. Fasudil improves endothelial dysfunction in rats exposed to chronic intermittent hypoxia through RhoA/ROCK/NFATc3 pathway. PLoS One 13:e0195604 (2018). PubMed: 29641598
- Gu W et al. Smooth muscle cells differentiated from mesenchymal stem cells are regulated by microRNAs and suitable for vascular tissue grafts. J Biol Chem 293:8089-8102 (2018). PubMed: 29643181
- Yi H et al. Overexpression of Rho-Associated Coiled-Coil Containing Protein Kinase 2 Is Correlated with Clinical Progression and Poor Prognosis in Breast Cancer. Med Sci Monit 24:4776-4781 (2018). PubMed: 29990315
- Jiang C et al. RhoA/ROCK/ARHGAP26 signaling in the eutopic and ectopic endometrium is involved in clinical characteristics of adenomyosis. J Int Med Res 46:5019-5029 (2018). PubMed: 30387365
- Amaya CN et al. Rho kinase proteins display aberrant upregulation in vascular tumors and contribute to vascular tumor growth. BMC Cancer 17:485 (2017). PubMed: 28709411
- Priya R et al. ROCK1 but not ROCK2 contributes to RhoA signaling and NMIIA-mediated contractility at the epithelial zonula adherens. Mol Biol Cell 28:12-20 (2017). PubMed: 28035042
- Gu Y et al. Fasudil attenuates soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 (sFlt-1)-induced hypertension in pregnant mice through RhoA/ROCK pathway. Oncotarget 8:104104-104112 (2017). PubMed: 29262624
- Yanardag Açik D et al. Investigation of Rho-Kinase Expressions and Polymorphisms in Mantle Cell Lymphoma Patients. Turk J Haematol 33:141-7 (2016). PubMed: 26377148
- Montalvo J et al. ROCK1 & 2 perform overlapping and unique roles in angiogenesis and angiosarcoma tumor progression. Curr Mol Med 13:205-19 (2013). IF, WB . PubMed: 22934846
- Hudson CA et al. Phasic contractions of isolated human myometrium are associated with Rho-kinase (ROCK)-dependent phosphorylation of myosin phosphatase-targeting subunit (MYPT1). Mol Hum Reprod 18:265-79 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22155728