Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ROCK2 (phospho Y722)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ROCK2 (phospho Y722) antibody
See all ROCK2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ROCK2 (phospho Y722)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ROCK2 (phospho Y722) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH). Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 722 (K-I-Y(p)-E-S) derived from Human ROCK2.
Database link: O75116
- Rat kidney extract.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
PBS (without Mg2+and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab182648 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab182648 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 161 kDa.|
FunctionRegulates the assembly of the actin cytoskeleton. Promotes formation of stress fibers and of focal adhesion complexes. Plays a role in smooth muscle contraction.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 REM (Hr1) repeat.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic, and associated with actin microfilaments and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- coiled-coil-containing protein kinase 2 antibody
- KIAA0619 antibody
- p164 ROCK 2 antibody
ab182648 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang X et al. Fasudil increases temozolomide sensitivity and suppresses temozolomide-resistant glioma growth via inhibiting ROCK2/ABCG2. Cell Death Dis 9:190 (2018). PubMed: 29416017
- Chen J et al. A role for ErbB signaling in the induction of reactive astrogliosis. Cell Discov 3:17044 (2017). PubMed: 29238610
- Gu Y et al. Fasudil attenuates soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 (sFlt-1)-induced hypertension in pregnant mice through RhoA/ROCK pathway. Oncotarget 8:104104-104112 (2017). PubMed: 29262624