Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4-6G] to ROS1
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-ROS1 antibody [4-6G]
See all ROS1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4-6G] to ROS1
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Extracellular portion of ROS amino acid 1-285 fused to Fc, transiently expressed in 293 cells and purified using PtnA column chromatography.
- Cells transiently expressing human ROS1, mouse cells expressing human ROS1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
FunctionThis is probably a cell growth or differentiation factor receptor with a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in brain. Expression is increased in primary gliomas.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ROS1 is found in a glioblastoma multiforme sample. An intra-chromosomal deletion del(6)(q21q21) is responsible for the formation of GOPC-ROS1 chimeric protein which has a constitutive receptor tyrosine kinase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 9 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- c ros 1 antibody
- c ros antibody
- c ros oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase antibody
ab108492 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhang X et al. The CtBP1-HDAC1/2-IRF1 transcriptional complex represses the expression of the long noncoding RNA GAS5 in human osteosarcoma cells. Int J Biol Sci 15:1460-1471 (2019). PubMed: 31337976
- Fei J et al. Low concentration of rutin treatment might alleviate the cardiotoxicity effect of pirarubicin on cardiomyocytes via activation of PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31138757
- Shih CH et al. EZH2-mediated upregulation of ROS1 oncogene promotes oral cancer metastasis. Oncogene 36:6542-6554 (2017). PubMed: 28759046
- Deng G et al. Downregulation of ROS-FIG inhibits cell proliferation, colony-formation, cell cycle progression, migration and invasion, while inducing apoptosis in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma cells. Int J Mol Med 34:661-8 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24968753
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com