Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11721] to ROX
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-ROX antibody [EPR11721]
See all ROX primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11721] to ROX
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Orangutan
within Human ROX aa 400 to the C-terminus (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8IUF8
- A431, Raji, Jurkat and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035). A431 cells.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product was previously labelled as MINA53
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173573 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionInvolved in cellular proliferation. May play an important role in cell growth and survival. May be involved in ribosome biogenesis, most likely during the assembly process of pre-ribosomal particles.
Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, skeletal muscle, heart, pancreas, and placenta. Not detected in brain, lung or kidney. Expressed in several lung cancer tissues, but is barely detected in the adjacent non-cancerous tissues. Also highly expressed in several esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC), and colon cancer tissues, and in various cancer cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MINA53/NO66 family.
Contains 1 JmjC domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L27a histidine hydroxylase antibody
- Bifunctional lysine specific demethylase and histidyl hydroxylase MINA antibody
- FLJ14393 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ROX antibody [EPR11721] (ab173573) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysates
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysates
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysates
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of A431 cells labeling ROX with ab173573 at a 1/100 dilution.
ab173573 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wang Q et al. MDIG promotes cisplatin resistance of lung adenocarcinoma by regulating ABC transporter expression via activation of the WNT/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 18:4294-4307 (2019). PubMed: 31579066