Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1Y26] to RPB3
- Suitable for: ChIP, WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-RPB3 antibody [1Y26]
See all RPB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1Y26] to RPB3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ChIP, WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Saccharomyces cerevisiae RPB3.
Database link: P16370
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae lysate.
Previously labelled as POLR2C.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
0.22 µm filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab202893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Component of RNA polymerase II which synthesizes mRNA precursors and many functional non-coding RNAs. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. It is composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. RPB3 is part of the core element with the central large cleft and the clamp element that moves to open and close the cleft.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the archaeal RpoD/eukaryotic RPB3 RNA polymerase subunit family.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II 33 kDa polypeptide antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit C antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit RPB3 antibody
ab202893 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tudek A et al. A Nuclear Export Block Triggers the Decay of Newly Synthesized Polyadenylated RNA. Cell Rep 24:2457-2467.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30157437
- Mirón-García MC et al. The prefoldin bud27 mediates the assembly of the eukaryotic RNA polymerases in an rpb5-dependent manner. PLoS Genet 9:e1003297 (2013). PubMed: 23459708