Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13300(B)] to RPB3 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-RPB3 antibody [EPR13300(B)] - C-terminal
See all RPB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13300(B)] to RPB3 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
within Human RPB3 aa 200 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P19387
- Jurkat, HeLa and 293T cell lysates; Human fetal kidney tissue lysate.
Previously labelled as POLR2C.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181193 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).|
FunctionDNA-dependent RNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of DNA into RNA using the four ribonucleoside triphosphates as substrates. Component of RNA polymerase II which synthesizes mRNA precursors and many functional non-coding RNAs. Pol II is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. It is composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. RPB3 is part of the core element with the central large cleft and the clamp element that moves to open and close the cleft.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the archaeal RpoD/eukaryotic RPB3 RNA polymerase subunit family.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II 33 kDa polypeptide antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit C antibody
- DNA directed RNA polymerase II subunit RPB3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RPB3 antibody [EPR13300(B)] - C-terminal (ab181193) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
ab181193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.