Publishing research using ab79352? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79352 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Martins T et al. TGFß/Activin signalling is required for ribosome biogenesis and cell growth in Drosophila salivary glands. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28123053
- Paolini NA et al. A Ribosomopathy Reveals Decoding Defective Ribosomes Driving Human Dysmorphism. Am J Hum Genet 100:506-522 (2017). PubMed: 28257692
- O'Brien R et al. MYC-Driven Neuroblastomas Are Addicted to a Telomerase-Independent Function of Dyskerin. Cancer Res 76:3604-17 (2016). PubMed: 27197171
- Vartanian S et al. Application of Mass Spectrometry Profiling to Establish Brusatol as an Inhibitor of Global Protein Synthesis. Mol Cell Proteomics 15:1220-31 (2016). PubMed: 26711467
- Wang X et al. Down-regulation of 5S rRNA by miR-150 and miR-383 enhances c-Myc-rpL11 interaction and inhibits proliferation of esophageal squamous carcinoma cells. FEBS Lett 589:3989-97 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26606907
- Yoon JC et al. GLTSCR2/PICT1 links mitochondrial stress and Myc signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:3781-6 (2014). PubMed: 24556985
- Havel JJ et al. Nuclear PRAS40 couples the Akt/mTORC1 signaling axis to the RPL11-HDM2-p53 nucleolar stress response pathway. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24704832
- Danilova N et al. Ribosomal protein L11 mutation in zebrafish leads to haematopoietic and metabolic defects. Br J Haematol 152:217-28 (2011). PubMed: 21114664
- Boisvert FM & Lamond AI p53-Dependent subcellular proteome localization following DNA damage. Proteomics : (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21046615