Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RPL24
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RPL24 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RPL24
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-137 of Human RPL24 (UniProt P83731).
- A549 whole cell lysate; HeLa, HepG2 and HCT116 cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L24e family.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L24 antibody
- 60S ribosomal protein L30 antibody
- L24 antibody
ab126172 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jayaraman S et al. The nuclear mitotic apparatus protein NuMA controls rDNA transcription and mediates the nucleolar stress response in a p53-independent manner. Nucleic Acids Res 45:11725-11742 (2017). PubMed: 28981686