Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RPL27A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RPL27A antibody
See all RPL27A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RPL27A
Specificityab74731 detects endogenous levels of total RPL27A protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
synthesized peptide derived from C-terminal region of human RPL27A.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74731 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L15P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L27a antibody
- FLJ43464 antibody
- ribosomal protein L27a antibody
All lanes : Anti-RPL27A antibody (ab74731) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : extracts from COLO cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Observed band size: 19 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 38 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells, using ab74731 at 1/500 dilution with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide.
ab74731 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chen Y et al. Circular RNA circAGO2 drives cancer progression through facilitating HuR-repressed functions of AGO2-miRNA complexes. Cell Death Differ 26:1346-1364 (2019). PubMed: 30341421
- Modelska A et al. The malignant phenotype in breast cancer is driven by eIF4A1-mediated changes in the translational landscape. Cell Death Dis 6:e1603 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25611378
- Chandra S et al. Enhancement of c-Myc degradation by BLM helicase leads to delayed tumor initiation. J Cell Sci 126:3782-95 (2013). PubMed: 23750012
- Fromm-Dornieden C et al. Novel polysome messages and changes in translational activity appear after induction of adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells. BMC Mol Biol 13:9 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22436005