Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to RPL29
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RPL29 antibody
See all RPL29 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to RPL29
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length Human RPL29 (NP_000983.1)
- Human pancreas tissue lysate. RPL29 transfected 293T cell lysate. Human salivary gland tissue. HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88514 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L29e family.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L29 antibody
- Cell surface heparin binding protein HIP antibody
- Cell surface heparin-binding protein HIP antibody
ab88514 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.