Product nameAnti-RPL8 antibody [EPR11630]
See all RPL8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11630] to RPL8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human RPL8.
- HepG2, Jurkat, SKBR-3 and Molt4 cell lysates. HepG2 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab169538 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L2P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal protein L8 antibody
- L8 antibody
- Ribosomal protein L8 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RPL8 antibody [EPR11630] (ab169538) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : SKBR-3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Molt4 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
Observed band size: 28 kDa
Immunoprecipitation. ab169538 at 1/10000 staining RPL8 in Jurkat cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab169538 at 1/10. Predicted band size : 28 kDa.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2cells labeling RPL8 with ab169538 at 1/250.
This product has been referenced in:
- Juszkiewicz S et al. ZNF598 Is a Quality Control Sensor of Collided Ribosomes. Mol Cell 72:469-481.e7 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30293783) »
- Chitwood PJ et al. EMC Is Required to Initiate Accurate Membrane Protein Topogenesis. Cell 175:1507-1519.e16 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30415835) »