Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RPLP1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RPLP1 antibody
See all RPLP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RPLP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-109 of Human RPLP1 (P05386).
- RT4, U-251 MG, Human Liver and Human Tonsil lysates; Human pancreas tissue; U2 OS cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
FunctionPlays an important role in the elongation step of protein synthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L12P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S acidic ribosomal protein P1 antibody
- RLA1_HUMAN antibody
- Rplp1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RPLP1 antibody (ab121190) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
ab121190 at 1/275 dilution staining RPLP1 in Paraffin-emebedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121190, at 1 µg/ml, staining RPLP1 (green) in PFA-fixed, Triton-permeabilized Human U2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence.
ab121190 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- He Z et al. RPLP1 promotes tumor metastasis and is associated with a poor prognosis in triple-negative breast cancer patients. Cancer Cell Int 18:170 (2018). PubMed: 30386179
- Campos RK et al. RPLP1 and RPLP2 Are Essential Flavivirus Host Factors That Promote Early Viral Protein Accumulation. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27974556