Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rpn5
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Rpn5 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rpn5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Rpn5p expressed in E. coli
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.158% Tris HCl
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesCrude extract of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceRpn5 is a non-ATPase regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN5 antibody
- NAS5 antibody
- Proteasome non-ATPase subunit 5 antibody
Anti-Rpn5 antibody (ab79773) at 1/1000 dilution + Saccharomyces cerevisiae crude extract
Observed band size: 52 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab79773 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chien CY & Chen RH Cdc48 chaperone and adaptor Ubx4 distribute the proteasome in the nucleus for anaphase proteolysis. J Biol Chem 288:37180-91 (2013). WB ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 24225956