Publishing research using ab26159? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab26159 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Sbarrato T et al. A ribosome-related signature in peripheral blood CLL B cells is linked to reduced survival following treatment. Cell Death Dis 7:e2249 (2016). PubMed: 27253413
- Lyabin DN & Ovchinnikov LP Selective regulation of YB-1 mRNA translation by the mTOR signaling pathway is not mediated by 4E-binding protein. Sci Rep 6:22502 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26931209
- Okada-Katsuhata Y et al. N- and C-terminal Upf1 phosphorylations create binding platforms for SMG-6 and SMG-5:SMG-7 during NMD. Nucleic Acids Res 40:1251-66 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21965535
- Andrews S et al. Multiple mechanisms collaborate to repress nanos translation in the Drosophila ovary and embryo. RNA 17:967-77 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21460235
- Yamashita A et al. SMG-8 and SMG-9, two novel subunits of the SMG-1 complex, regulate remodeling of the mRNA surveillance complex during nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. Genes Dev 23:1091-105 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19417104
- Bykhovskaya Y et al. Phenotypic expression of maternally inherited deafness is affected by RNA modification and cytoplasmic ribosomal proteins. Mol Genet Metab 97:297-304 (2009). PubMed: 19482502
- Orom UA et al. MicroRNA-10a Binds the 5'UTR of Ribosomal Protein mRNAs and Enhances Their Translation. Mol Cell 30:460-71 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18498749