Product nameAnti-RPS20 antibody [EPR8716]
See all RPS20 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8716] to RPS20
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human RPS20 (UniProt ID: P60866)
- HeLa, A431, HUVEC and Human placenta lysates. Human cervical carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 2.51 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S10P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 40S ribosomal protein S20 antibody
- Ribosomal protein S20 antibody
- RPS 20 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RPS20 antibody [EPR8716] (ab133776) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human placenta cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 13 kDa
Flow Cytometry analysis of A431 cells (human epidermoid carcinoma) labeling RPS20 with purified ab9133776 at 1/250 dilution(10ug/ml) (red). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% Methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488)(ab150077)(1/2000 dilution) was used as the secondary antibody. Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black)(ab172730) was used as the isotype control, cells without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue) were used as the unlabeled control.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human cervical carcinoma tissue labelling RPS20 using ab133776 at 1/100 dilution
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Kido T et al. The X-linked tumor suppressor TSPX downregulates cancer-drivers/oncogenes in prostate cancer in a C-terminal acidic domain dependent manner. Oncotarget 10:1491-1506 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30863497) »
- Juszkiewicz S & Hegde RS Initiation of Quality Control during Poly(A) Translation Requires Site-Specific Ribosome Ubiquitination. Mol Cell 65:743-750.e4 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28065601) »