Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RPS29
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RPS29 antibody
See all RPS29 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RPS29
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
This product was previously labelled as Ribosomal Protein S29
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 7 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S14P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 40S ribosomal protein S29 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000178928 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000178929 antibody
ab56224 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Li C et al. Proteomic Analysis of Liver Proteins in a Rat Model of Chronic Restraint Stress-Induced Depression. Biomed Res Int 2017:7508316 (2017). PubMed: 28293639
- von Schalburg KR et al. Subcellular localization and characterization of estrogenic pathway regulators and mediators in Atlantic salmon spermatozoal cells. Histochem Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28983690
- Iavello A et al. Role of Alix in miRNA packaging during extracellular vesicle biogenesis. Int J Mol Med 37:958-66 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26935291
- Collino F et al. Microvesicles derived from adult human bone marrow and tissue specific mesenchymal stem cells shuttle selected pattern of miRNAs. PLoS One 5:e11803 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20668554