Publishing research using ab40820? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40820 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Gay S et al. A Mad2-Mediated Translational Regulatory Mechanism Promoting S-Phase Cyclin Synthesis Controls Origin Firing and Survival to Replication Stress. Mol Cell 70:628-638.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29775579
- Hu Z et al. Ssd1 and Gcn2 suppress global translation efficiency in replicatively aged yeast while their activation extends lifespan. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30117416
- Back S et al. Site-specific K63 ubiquitinomics provides insights into translation regulation under stress. J Proteome Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30489083
- Varlakhanova NV et al. Pib2 and the EGO complex are both required for activation of TORC1. J Cell Sci 130:3878-3890 (2017). PubMed: 28993463
- McDaniel SL et al. H3K36 Methylation Regulates Nutrient Stress Response in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by Enforcing Transcriptional Fidelity. Cell Rep 19:2371-2382 (2017). PubMed: 28614721
- Shemesh K et al. A structure-function analysis of the yeast Elg1 protein reveals the importance of PCNA unloading in genome stability maintenance. Nucleic Acids Res 45:3189-3203 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28108661
- Vallejo B et al. Herbicide glufosinate inhibits yeast growth and extends longevity during wine fermentation. Sci Rep 7:12414 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28963559
- Workman JJ et al. Saccharomyces cerevisiae TORC1 Controls Histone Acetylation by Signaling Through the Sit4/PP6 Phosphatase to Regulate Sirtuin Deacetylase Nuclear Accumulation. Genetics 203:1733-46 (2016). PubMed: 27343235
- Chen H et al. Histone H3 and TORC1 prevent organelle dysfunction and cell death by promoting nuclear retention of HMGB proteins. Epigenetics Chromatin 9:34 (2016). PubMed: 27540414
- González A et al. TORC1 promotes phosphorylation of ribosomal protein S6 via the AGC kinase Ypk3 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. PLoS One 10:e0120250 (2015). Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 25767889
- Rallis C et al. Systematic screen for mutants resistant to TORC1 inhibition in fission yeast reveals genes involved in cellular ageing and growth. Biol Open 3:161-71 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24463365
- Laor D et al. Isp7 is a novel regulator of amino acid uptake in the TOR signaling pathway. Mol Cell Biol 34:794-806 (2014). PubMed: 24344203