Product nameRPS6 peptide
See all RPS6 proteins and peptides
- Recombinant mouse PIM3 protein (ab125561)
- Recombinant mouse MSK2 / RSK-B protein (ab125610)
- Recombinant human PKN3 protein (ab125615)
- Recombinant human cGKI protein (ab179487)
- Recombinant human PIM3 protein (ab204146)
- Recombinant human Rsk 2 / MAPKAP Kinase 1b protein (ab60881)
- Recombinant human RSK3 protein (ab60882)
- Recombinant human P70 S6 Kinase beta/SRK protein (ab84798)
- Recombinant human MSK1 protein (ab84805)
- Recombinant human RSK4 protein (ab85296)
- Recombinant human cGKII protein (ab94516)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab204879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab204879 (RPS6 peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for the following active protein kinases:
ab204146 (Active human PIM3 full length protein)
ab125561 (Active mouse PIM3 full length protein)
ab125615 (Active human PKN beta full length protein)
ab179487 (Active human cGKI protein fragment)
ab94516 (Active human CGK2 full length protein)
ab60882 (Active human RSK3 full length protein)
ab60881 (Active human Rsk 2 / MAPKAP Kinase 1b full length protein)
ab125610 (Active mouse MSK2 / RSK-B full length protein)
ab84805 (Active human MSK1 full length protein)
ab85296 (Active human RSK4 full length protein)
ab84798 (Active human P70 S6 Kinase beta full length protein)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
ReconstitutionDilute peptide in distilled water to a final concentration of 1 mg/ml. For optimal storage, aliquot diluted product into smaller quantities and store at recommended temperature.
- 40S ribosomal protein S6
FunctionMay play an important role in controlling cell growth and proliferation through the selective translation of particular classes of mRNA.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S6e family.
modificationsRibosomal protein S6 is the major substrate of protein kinases in eukaryote ribosomes. The phosphorylation is stimulated by growth factors, tumor promoting agents, and mitogens. It is dephosphorylated at growth arrest.
- Information by UniProt
ab204879 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.