Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rpt5/TBP-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Arabidopsis thaliana, Fungi
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Rpt5/TBP-1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rpt5/TBP-1
ab22676 reacts with 19S regulator ATPase subunit Rpt5/TBP-1 (Yta1).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Arabidopsis thaliana, Fungi
- Yeast 26S proteasome
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22676 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Notes: Dilute to working strength with phosphate buffered saline pH 7.2-7.4 and 1% normal goat serum (if a goat anti-rabbit IgG linker antibody is to be used).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceIn the yeast S. cerevisiae 12 different members of a novel gene family of putative ATPases have been identified and characterised. Due to their similarities to TBP1, a human immunodeficiency tat binding protein, they have been designated the YTA family or yeast tat binding analogues. All share a region of high similarity of approximately 300 amino acids in length. Rpt5p or YTA1 ,is one of six ATPases of the 19S regulatory particle of the 26S proteasome involved in the degradation of ubiquitinated substrates.
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 6A antibody
- TAT binding protein homolog 1 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- YTA1 antibody
ab22676 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- García-León M et al. Arabidopsis ALIX Regulates Stomatal Aperture and Turnover of Abscisic Acid Receptors. Plant Cell 31:2411-2429 (2019). PubMed: 31363038
- Song Z et al. Constitutive Expression of miR408 Improves Biomass and Seed Yield in Arabidopsis. Front Plant Sci 8:2114 (2017). PubMed: 29422907
- Wang Y et al. Repression of MYBL2 by Both microRNA858a and HY5 Leads to the Activation of Anthocyanin Biosynthetic Pathway in Arabidopsis. Mol Plant 9:1395-1405 (2016). PubMed: 27450422