Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [SP167] to RRM1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-RRM1 antibody [SP167]
See all RRM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [SP167] to RRM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow
Synthetic peptide within Human RRM1 aa 300-400 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P23921
- Human lung adenocarcinoma tissue This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: HeLa.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides.
PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large chain family.
Contains 1 ATP-cone domain.
- Information by UniProt
- R1 antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large subunit antibody
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase M1 chain antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human lung adenocarcinoma tissue labelling RRM1 with ab135383 antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
Flow cytometric analysis of rabbit anti-RRM1 (SP167) antibody ab135383 (1/400) in HeLa cells (green) compared to negative control of rabbit IgG (blue).
ICC/IF image of ab135383 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab135383 at 1/100 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab135383 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- van Koetsveld PM et al. The Efficacy of Mitotane in Human Primary Adrenocortical Carcinoma Cultures. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 105:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31586196
- Sasaki N et al. Stemness and anti-cancer drug resistance in ABCG2 highly expressed pancreatic cancer is induced on 3D-culture condition. Cancer Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29444383