Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RRN3
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RRN3 antibody
See all RRN3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RRN3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 601-651 of Human RRN3 (NP_060897.3 (GeneID 54700)).
- HeLa and Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionRequired for efficient transcription initiation by RNA polymerase I. Required for the formation of the competent preinitiation complex (PIC). Dissociates from pol I as a consequence of transcription. In vitro, cannot activate transcription in a subsequent transcription reaction.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRN3 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation is required for participation in rDNA transcription.
Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- AL023001 antibody
- DKFZp566E104 antibody
- E130302O19Rik antibody
All lanes : Anti-RRN3 antibody (ab112052) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 74 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
ab112052 at 1 µg/ml staining RRN3 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab112052 at 6 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Lane 2: controle IgG. Predicted band size : 74 kDa Exposure time: 10 seconds
ab112052 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wei T et al. Small-Molecule Targeting of RNA Polymerase I Activates a Conserved Transcription Elongation Checkpoint. Cell Rep 23:404-414 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29642000
- Von Walden F et al. Muscle contractures in patients with cerebral palsy and acquired brain injury are associated with extracellular matrix expansion, pro-inflammatory gene expression, and reduced rRNA synthesis. Muscle Nerve 58:277-285 (2018). PubMed: 29572878
- Ueshima S et al. Internal Associations of the Acidic Region of Upstream Binding Factor Control Its Nucleolar Localization. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28874518
- Tanaka Y et al. Mild Glucose Starvation Induces KDM2A-Mediated H3K36me2 Demethylation through AMPK To Reduce rRNA Transcription and Cell Proliferation. Mol Cell Biol 35:4170-84 (2015). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 26416883
- Ueshima S et al. Upstream binding factor-dependent and pre-rRNA transcription-independent association of pre-rRNA processing factors with rRNA gene. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 443:22-7 (2014). PubMed: 24269811