Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RSRC1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RSRC1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RSRC1
SpecificityTwo isoforms of RSRC1 are known to exist; ab106650 will detect both.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human RSRC1 (NP_057709).
- HepG2 cell lysate; Rat liver tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
FunctionPlays a role in pre-mRNA splicing. Involved in both constitutive and alternative pre-mRNA splicing. May have a role in the recognition of the 3' splice site during the second step of splicing.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- 1200013F24Rik antibody
- Arginine/serine rich coiled coil 1 antibody
- Arginine/serine-rich coiled-coil protein 1 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Immunofluorescence of RSRC1 in rat liver tissue with ab106650 at 20 ug/mL.
ab106650, at 5µg/ml, staining RSRC1 in Rat liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab106650 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Perez Y et al. RSRC1 mutation affects intellect and behaviour through aberrant splicing and transcription, downregulating IGFBP3. Brain 141:961-970 (2018). PubMed: 29522154
- McDaniel LD et al. Common variants upstream of MLF1 at 3q25 and within CPZ at 4p16 associated with neuroblastoma. PLoS Genet 13:e1006787 (2017). PubMed: 28545128