Product nameAnti-RTP3 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RTP3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human RTP3 aa 1-211.
MAGDTEVWKQMFQELMREVKPWHRWTLRPDKGLLPNVLKPGWMQYQQWTF ARFQCSSCSRNWASAQVLVLFHMNWSEEKSRGQVKMRVFTQRCKKCPQPL FEDPEFTQENISRILKNLVFRILKKCYRGRFQLIEEVPMIKDISLEGPHN SDNCEACLQGFCAGPIQVTSLPPSQTPRVHSIYKVEEVVKPWASGENVYS YACQNHICRNL
Database link: Q9BQQ7
- WB: Mouse spleen, lung, kidney, brain and stomach tissue lysates. IHC-P: Human kidney tissue. IP: Mouse brain lysate.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurity >95%.
- Mouse stomach normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29256)
- Mouse lung normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29297)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab7937)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab236886 in the following tested applications.
|IP||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/8000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM7 family.
- Information by UniProt
- LTM1 antibody
- MGC118000 antibody
- Receptor (chemosensory) transporter protein 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RTP3 antibody (ab236886) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse lung tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse stomach tissue lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Paraffin-embedded human kidney tissue stained for RTP3 using ab236886 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
RTP3 was immunoprecipitated from 500 μg of mouse brain tissue lysate using ab236886 at 1/200 dilution. For western blotting, an HRP-conjugated light chain specific antibody was used as the secondary antibody at 1/50000 dilution.
Lane 1: Rabbit control IgG instead of ab236886 in mouse brain lysate.
Lane 2: ab236886 IP in mouse brain lysate.
Lane 3: Mouse brain tissue lysate (10 μg) (input).
ab236886 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.