Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rubicon/Baron
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Rubicon/Baron antibody
See all Rubicon/Baron primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rubicon/Baron
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Rubicon/Baron aa 922-972.
Database link: NP_055502.1
This product was previously labelled as Rubicon
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
- Information by UniProt
- Baron antibody
- Beclin 1 associated RUN domain containing protein antibody
- Beclin-1 associated RUN domain containing protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-Rubicon/Baron antibody (ab92388) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 109 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Sample: HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded).
Antibodies: ab92388 used for WB 1 µg/ml (lane 1) and used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate. Lane 2: control IgG.
Detection: chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab92388 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Aikawa C et al. NLRX1 Negatively Regulates Group A Streptococcus Invasion and Autophagy Induction by Interacting With the Beclin 1-UVRAG Complex. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:403 (2018). PubMed: 30488027
- Su H et al. VPS34 Acetylation Controls Its Lipid Kinase Activity and the Initiation of Canonical and Non-canonical Autophagy. Mol Cell 67:907-921.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28844862
- Kim JH et al. Rubicon Modulates Antiviral Type I Interferon (IFN) Signaling by Targeting IFN Regulatory Factor 3 Dimerization. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28468885
- Sun T et al. Acetylation of Beclin 1 inhibits autophagosome maturation and promotes tumour growth. Nat Commun 6:7215 (2015). PubMed: 26008601
- Bruntz RC et al. Phospholipase D2 mediates survival signaling through direct regulation of Akt in glioblastoma cells. J Biol Chem 289:600-16 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24257753
- Banerjee P et al. Heme Oxygenase-1 Promotes Survival of Renal Cancer Cells through Modulation of Apoptosis- and Autophagy-regulating Molecules. J Biol Chem 287:32113-23 (2012). ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22843690