Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rubicon/Baron
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Rubicon/Baron antibody
See all Rubicon/Baron primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Rubicon/Baron
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Rubicon/Baron aa 922-972.
Database link: NP_055502.1
This product was previously labelled as Rubicon
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
- Information by UniProt
- Baron antibody
- Beclin 1 associated RUN domain containing protein antibody
- Beclin-1 associated RUN domain containing protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-Rubicon/Baron antibody (ab92388) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 109 kDa
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Sample: HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded).
Antibodies: ab92388 used for WB 1 µg/ml (lane 1) and used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate. Lane 2: control IgG.
Detection: chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab92388 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Kim YR et al. Identification of highly potent and selective inhibitor, TIPTP, of the p22phox-Rubicon axis as a therapeutic agent for rheumatoid arthritis. Sci Rep 10:4570 (2020). PubMed: 32165681
- Vantaggiato C et al. ZFYVE26/SPASTIZIN and SPG11/SPATACSIN mutations in hereditary spastic paraplegia types AR-SPG15 and AR-SPG11 have different effects on autophagy and endocytosis. Autophagy 15:34-57 (2019). PubMed: 30081747
- Aikawa C et al. NLRX1 Negatively Regulates Group A Streptococcus Invasion and Autophagy Induction by Interacting With the Beclin 1-UVRAG Complex. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:403 (2018). PubMed: 30488027
- Su H et al. VPS34 Acetylation Controls Its Lipid Kinase Activity and the Initiation of Canonical and Non-canonical Autophagy. Mol Cell 67:907-921.e7 (2017). PubMed: 28844862
- Kim JH et al. Rubicon Modulates Antiviral Type I Interferon (IFN) Signaling by Targeting IFN Regulatory Factor 3 Dimerization. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28468885
- Sun T et al. Acetylation of Beclin 1 inhibits autophagosome maturation and promotes tumour growth. Nat Commun 6:7215 (2015). PubMed: 26008601
- Bruntz RC et al. Phospholipase D2 mediates survival signaling through direct regulation of Akt in glioblastoma cells. J Biol Chem 289:600-16 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24257753
- Banerjee P et al. Heme Oxygenase-1 Promotes Survival of Renal Cancer Cells through Modulation of Apoptosis- and Autophagy-regulating Molecules. J Biol Chem 287:32113-23 (2012). ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22843690