Product nameRun Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine)
See all Western blot buffer reagents
DescriptionRun Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: SDS-PAGEmore details
Run Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine) is optimised for use with TEO-Tricine Precast Gels – RunBlue™ to provide the best running conditions and optimal sample resolution. Based on a TEO-Tricine buffer system this gives improved resolution at low molecular weights, whilst retaining excellent resolution at the high molecular weights. The buffer can be used for reduced and nonreduced samples. The separation pattern is similar to that produced by a conventional MOPS buffer system.
Optimised for use with TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™
High quality and consistent electrophoresis results
High purity reagents
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called RunBlueTM SDS Running Buffer. 500 mL (20X Conc) NXB50500 is the same as the current 500 mL size, while 4 L (20X Conc) NXB50425 is the same as the current 4 L size.
Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
Storage bufferConstituents: 15% Tris, 14% Sodium bisulfite, 14% Tricine, 2% Sodium lauryl sulfate
Concentration information loading...
- SDS PAGE Western blot buffer
- WB buffer
- Western Blot
- LDS Sample Buffer (4X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine) (ab119196)
- DTT Reducer (10X) - RunBlue™ (ab119199)
- Antioxidant (800X) - RunBlue™ (ab119200)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (10%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119202)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (12%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119203)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-8%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119204)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-20%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119205)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (10%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119206)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (12%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-20%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119209)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab119197 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bancroft AJ et al. The major secreted protein of the whipworm parasite tethers to matrix and inhibits interleukin-13 function. Nat Commun 10:2344 (2019). PubMed: 31138806
- Leong SL et al. Reconstitution of Microtubule Nucleation In Vitro Reveals Novel Roles for Mzt1. Curr Biol 29:2199-2207.e10 (2019). PubMed: 31287970