Product nameRun Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine)
See all Western blot buffer reagents
DescriptionRun Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: SDS-PAGEmore details
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called RunBlue SDS Run Buffer TEO-Tricine - 500ml (20X Conc). NXB50500 is the same as the 500 ml size.
Run Buffer (20X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine) is optimised for use with RunBlue™ Precast Gels to provide the best running conditions and optimal sample resolution. Supplied in two volumes, 500ml or a in convenient 5 litre cube for high volume users. Based on a Tris-Tricine buffer system this gives improved resolution at lower molecular weights whilst retaining excellent resolution at the high moleculr weights. Separation pattern is similar to that produced by a conventional MOPS buffer system.
RunBlue™ gels must be used with RunBlue™ buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
Storage instructionsStore at room temperature.
Storage bufferpH: 8.30
Constituents: 15% Tris, 0.95% Sodium bisulfite, 14% Tricine, 2% Sodium lauryl sulfate
The pH should be between 8.2 and 8.3 @ 25°C.
For Non-reduced samples (especially antibodies), omit the Sodium Bisulfite.
For best results use low conductance ingredients to formulate the buffers. Do NOT use acid or base to adjust pH of buffers.
Concentration information loading...
- SDS PAGE Western blot buffer
- WB buffer
- Western Blot
- LDS Sample Buffer (4X) - RunBlue™ (TEO-Tricine) (ab119196)
- DTT Reducer (10X) - RunBlue™ (ab119199)
- Antioxidant (800X) - RunBlue™ (ab119200)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (10%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119202)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (12%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119203)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-8%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119204)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-20%, 12-well, 10x10cm) (ab119205)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (10%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119206)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (12%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119207)
- Precast Gel SDS-PAGE 4-8% (8x10cm,12well) (ab119208)
- TEO-Tricine Precast Gels - RunBlue™ (4-20%, 12-well, 8x10cm) (ab119209)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab119197 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bancroft AJ et al. The major secreted protein of the whipworm parasite tethers to matrix and inhibits interleukin-13 function. Nat Commun 10:2344 (2019). PubMed: 31138806
- Leong SL et al. Reconstitution of Microtubule Nucleation In Vitro Reveals Novel Roles for Mzt1. Curr Biol 29:2199-2207.e10 (2019). PubMed: 31287970