Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR antibody
See all RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR aa 554-604.
Database link: NP_001185555.1
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant Human RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR protein
- 293T whole cell lysate
This product was previously labelled as RUNX1T1 / ETO
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab124269 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionTranscription regulator that excerts its function by binding to histone deacetylases and transcription factors. Can repress transactivation mediated by TCF12.
Tissue specificityMost abundantly expressed in brain. Lower levels in lung, heart, testis and ovary.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving RUNX1T1 is a cause of acute myeloid leukemia (AML-M2). Translocation t(8;21)(q22;q22) with RUNX1/AML1.
Defects in RUNX1T1 may be a cause of colorectal cancer (CRC) [MIM:114500].
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CBFA2T family.
Contains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 TAFH (NHR1) domain.
DomainThe TAFH domain mediates interaction with transcription regulators.
- Information by UniProt
- Acute myelogenous leukemia 1 translocation 1 cyclin D related antibody
- Acute myelogenous leukemia 1 translocation 1 protein antibody
- AML1 MTG8 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR antibody (ab124269) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab124269 at 1 µg/ml staining RUNX1T1/ETO/CDR in 293T whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab124269 at 6 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Lane 2: control IgG. Predicted band size : 68 kDa. Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab124269 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mu G & Chen F Oncogenic Roles Of A Histone Methyltransferase SETDB2 In AML1-ETO Positive AML. Cancer Manag Res 12:783-792 (2020). PubMed: 32099474
- Liu S et al. RUNX1 inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis of t(8;21) leukemia cells via KLF4 mediated transactivation of P57. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30792202
- Zaidi SK et al. An AML1-ETO/miR-29b-1 regulatory circuit modulates phenotypic properties of acute myeloid leukemia cells. Oncotarget 8:39994-40005 (2017). PubMed: 28611288